Last updated: April 14, 2020
Massinflux is the developer, operator and publisher or various web applications (including websites and games)
We make our best efforts to protect our users’ privacy, and to be compatible with privacy protection laws and regulations, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) and California CCPA regulation.
For any questions or concerns, please contact us via our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be advised that under the GDPR, our classification is of a Controller of the Personal Data provided or to us by you. As such, we will make our best efforts to make sure that the following shall apply to your Personal Data we hold:
- We shall use it lawfully, fairly and transparent.
- We shall collect it for specific and legitimate purposes.
- We shell limit the amount of Personal Data to be adequate and relevant.
- It shall be as accurate and up-to-date as possible.
- We shall limit the possibility of your identification for the minimum possible.
- We shall keep it secure.
Which Information do we collect?
We collect NO personal data, however 3rd party applications (such as ads) might collect various type of personal data seen here.